CARE AND PRECAUTIONS
InvisaBLOCK’s Premium daily stone cleaner and SILK stone polish is the perfect choice for cleaning and polishing your stone.
Use coasters under all glasses, particularly those containing alcohol or citrus juices. Many common foods and drinks contain acids that will etch or dull the surface of marble.
- DO Clean granite and marble surfaces with InvisaBLOCK’s premium daily stone cleaner.
- DO Polish granite and marble surfaces as often as you like with InvisaBLOCK’s SILK stone polish.
- DO Blot up spills immediately.
- DO Read the fine print on any product to be used on your stone surface.
- DON’T Use vinegar, lemon juice or other cleaners containing acids on marble, limestone, travertine or onyx surfaces.
- DON’T Use cleaners that contain acid such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners or tub & tile cleaners on marble, limestone, travertine or onyx surfaces.
InvisaBLOCK Limited Warranty
InvisaBlock Sealant, when applied by a certified applicator, is under warranty for 15 years against any staining of the sealed surface. If any such staining occurs, InvisaBLOCK will apply a stain remover to the stain and reseal the affected area, or supply you with with stain remover and sealant to treat the effected area. This warranty does not cover any alteration to the surface due to etching. See complete warranty disclaimer for more information.