Care and Precautions
Use coasters under all glasses, particularly those containing alcohol or citrus juices. Many common foods and drinks contain acids that will etch or dull the surface of marble.
- DO Clean granite and marble surfaces with InvisaBLOCK’s premium daily stone cleaner.
- DO Polish granite and marble surfaces as often as you like with InvisaBLOCK’s SILK stone polish.
- DO Blot up spills immediately.
- DO Read the fine print on any product to be used on your stone surface.
- DON’T Use vinegar, lemon juice or other cleaners containing acids on marble, limestone, travertine or onyx surfaces.
- DON’T Use cleaners that contain acid such as bathroom cleaners, grout cleaners or tub & tile cleaners on marble, limestone, travertine or onyx surfaces.